Friday, October 5, 2012

...but when I do, it's about me.

Hey all,

My life has been a bit.... discombobulated recently. However, I know there are people out there who may have at least a passing interest in my well being. I equally know that I haven't personally talked to them all.

So this will be a bit of an update on what has been going on in my life.



To start with, I'm currently in Provo, living with my Grandma Elda. She's very nearly 90 years old, and though she is perfectly capable of taking care of her self, she also gets lonely. We I'm here to do any heavy lifting as needs done, be her driver, and just generally provide companionship.

I've also gotten a job down here, with The Results Companies - a call center. All inbound calls - thank Heavens - from people who have good reason to be nice to me. I'm still in training - which has been great - but I'll be getting on the phones in a week or so.

About school: yes, I went to Florida in March for school. However, Florida is an expensive place to live, and I hadn't worked out everything I needed to stay down there. At the moment, I've withdrawn, but I hope to return to finish the program early next year.

For those in and around Emmett: I will be back up there for the Idaho Renaissance Faire. And, yes, I'm going to be the town crier again. Much water and sunscreen will be had.

And look at that. It wasn't nearly as confusing as I thought it would be.

May you find water and shade.

Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment